So here's the thing, let's work together...
We are a bunch of weirdos working from our living rooms on our own schedule trying to make & publish experimental games in the process.
What we're looking for
A version of you that is interested in creating and animating (tween) art assets in the already existing art style of Move or Die.
- Great knowledge of Adobe Flash
- Ability to do shit fast... like, real fast
- Drawing easing curves blindfolded
Bonus points (in form of monies) for:
- Good naming practices
- Style of humor darker than #000000
- Spot: All around awesome artist & animator
- Type: Both Part&Full-Time
- Location: Remote work (online)
- Duration: Indefinite (you get to keep your soul)
- Payment: Email for more details
How to apply
Download the image below and create the missing sketched character in the Move or Die art style. The goal is to have it indistinguishable from the other characters. We'll talk about tween animation after this test.
If you are interested in the spot, shoot me an email at email@example.com with the drawn character. (that's indeed a working email, please don't PM). I'll personally check every single email I get!
We don't really care about diplomas or other pieces of paper, we like to see actual pieces of art and portfolios. So as a famous floating space head once said = "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" =
Looking forward to seeing those Emails :D Keep being awesome!
~ Nicolae Berbece (Xelu) @ Those Awesome Guys